2 (eight ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
half cup white sugar
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
half cup pumpkin puree
1/2 teaspoon floor cinnamon
1 pinch floor cloves
1 pinch floor nutmeg
1 (9 inch) ready graham cracker crust
1/2 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
four hrs 10 minutes
- Preheat oven to 325 levels F (one hundred sixty five levels C).
- In a big bowl, mix cream cheese, sugar and vanilla. Beat till clean. Mix in eggs one by one. Take away 1 cup of batter and unfold into backside of crust; put aside.
- Add pumpkin, cinnamon, cloves and nutmeg to the remaining batter and stir gently till properly blended. Rigorously unfold over the batter within the crust.
- Bake in preheated oven for 35 to forty minutes, or till middle is nearly set. Permit to chill, then refrigerate for three hours or in a single day. Cowl with whipped topping earlier than serving.
- 412 kcal
- 33.three g
- Ldl cholesterol
- 114 mg
- 28.6 g
- forty four%
- zero.7 g
- 7.1 g
- 335 mg
* % Day by day Values are based mostly on a 2,000 calorie food plan.
Recipe by Stephanie Phillips
“An awesome various to pumpkin pie, particularly for these cheesecake followers on the market.”