1 (18.25 ounce) package deal chocolate cake combine
1/2 cup espresso flavored liqueur
5/eight cup dry chocolate mousse combine
eight (1.four ounce) bars chocolate coated English toffee
2 (sixteen ounce) packages frozen whipped topping, thawed
1 (1.5 ounce) bar milk chocolate sweet
- Preheat oven to 350 levels F (one hundred seventy five levels C). Grease and flour three eight inch spherical cake pans.
- Put together cake combine in accordance with package deal instructions. Pour batter into the ready pans.
- Bake at 350 levels F (one hundred seventy five levels C) for half-hour. Let cake cool barely then pierce muffins with a fork. Pour the espresso liqueur regularly over the three cake layers.
- Put together the chocolate mousse in response to the package deal instructions. Let chill within the fridge.
- As soon as cake is cool break it into items. Layer cake items, chocolate mousse, crushed butter toffee sweet bars, and whipped topping 1/three at a time in a big glass bowl. Grate the chocolate sweet bar excessive. Let chill in fridge for a number of hours earlier than serving.
- 489 kcal
- fifty six.four g
- Ldl cholesterol
- eleven mg
- 27.6 g
- forty two%
- 1.1 g
- three.eight g
- 366 mg
* % Day by day Values are based mostly on a 2,000 calorie eating regimen.
Recipe by Sue Cauch
“This cake recipe will overwhelm you with chocolate, chocolate, and extra chocolate from chocolate cake combine, mousse combine, and sweet bars.”