2/three cup caramel ice cream topping
half cup chopped pecans
1 (15 ounce) can pear halves
1 (sixteen ounce) package deal cranberry fast bread combine
1 cup water
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
1 egg, crushed
- Preheat oven to 350 levels F (one hundred seventy five levels C). Spray one 2 quart baking dish or one 10-inch spherical cake pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Pour and unfold caramel topping to cowl backside of dish. Sprinkle pecans across the outer fringe of caramel topping to make a 1-inch border, reserve 1 tablespoon of pecans.
- Spoon reserved 1 tablespoon pecans over middle of dish. Reduce pears into 1/four inch slices; organize over caramel topping and pecans with small ends towards middle.
- In medium bowl, mix bread combine, water, oil and egg. Stir with spoon till combine is moistened. Pour batter slowly over pears and pecans; rigorously unfold to cowl.
- Bake for 30 to forty minutes or till toothpick inserted in middle comes out clear. Loosen cake from sides of pan and invert onto serving plate leaving pan over cake for 1 minute. Rigorously take away pan. If any topping stays in pan, spoon over cake. Cool for half-hour; prime with ice cream if desired.
- 264 kcal
- forty seven.eight g
- Ldl cholesterol
- 18 mg
- 7.6 g
- 2.2 g
- three.four g
- 224 mg
* % Every day Values are based mostly on a 2,000 calorie food plan.
Recipe by Suzy
“This pretty cake is superb served with espresso.”