1 (18.25 ounce) package deal white cake combine
three egg whites
1/four cup cranberry applesauce
1 (eight ounce) package deal cream cheese
1 (eight ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
1/four cup white sugar
1 1/four cups water
1 (sixteen ounce) can entire cranberry sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 levels F (one hundred seventy five levels C). Grease and frivolously flour the underside and sides of two 9 inch spherical cake pans.
- In a big mixing bowl mix the cake combine, egg whites, water and cranberry apple sauce. Combine on low velocity till batter is moist. Then combine on medium velocity for two minutes. Pour batter into the ready pans.
- Bake cake at 350 levels F (one hundred seventy five levels C) for 30 to 35 minutes. Cake is completed when a toothpick inserted close to the middle comes out clear. Cool desserts on wire racks in pans for 10 minutes. Take away desserts from pans and let end cooling on racks.
- To Make Frosting: In a medium sized bowl, beat the softened cream cheese, sugar and 1/2 of the whipped topping till clean. Fold within the cranberry sauce and the remaining whipped topping. Refrigerate frosting till chilled. When desserts have cooled, frost the middle and prime of cake solely. The frosting will probably be very gentle.
- 383 kcal
- fifty seven.2 g
- Ldl cholesterol
- 21 mg
- 15.9 g
- 1 g
- four.5 g
- 366 mg
* % Every day Values are based mostly on a 2,000 calorie weight-reduction plan.
Recipe by Dave Loucks
“This can be a fantastic moist and full bodied cake. The frosting is creamy and really colourful.”