2/three cup raisins
three/four cup all-function flour
three/four cup entire wheat flour
2 teaspoons baking soda
1/four teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon floor cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon floor nutmeg
1/three cup cocoa
three/four cup butter, softened
1 1/2 cups white sugar
2 cups applesauce
half cup coarsely chopped walnuts
1 hr 20 minutes
- Soak raisins in boiling water to cowl for five minutes. Drain.
- Preheat oven to 350 levels F (one hundred seventy five levels C). Grease and flour a ten inch tube pan. Sift collectively all-objective flour, entire wheat flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, and cocoa; put aside.
- In a big bowl, cream the butter and sugar till mild and fluffy. Beat within the eggs, then the applesauce. Beat the flour combination into the applesauce combination. Stir within the raisins and walnuts. Flip batter into ready pan.
- Bake within the preheated oven for eighty minutes, or till a toothpick inserted into the middle of the cake comes out clear. Let cool in pan for 10 minutes, then end up onto a wire rack and funky utterly. Chill in fridge.
- 301 kcal
- forty two.eight g
- Ldl cholesterol
- seventy one mg
- 14.2 g
- 2.9 g
- four.four g
- 309 mg
* % Day by day Values are based mostly on a 2,000 calorie eating regimen.
Recipe by Carol
“This can be a little bit of an uncommon cake, however nice for Christmas. The chocolate combined with raisins, applesauce, and spices provides a pleasant texture with rather a lot much less work than plum pudding itself.”