1 (18.25 ounce) package deal chocolate cake combine
2 (three.5 ounce) packages non-immediate chocolate pudding combine
2 half cups semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 levels F (one hundred seventy five levels C). Frivolously grease one 13×9 inch cake pan.
- Make chocolate pudding in response to package deal instructions.
- Mix chocolate cake combine, chocolate pudding, and eggs and beat for two minutes at medium velocity of an electrical mixer. Pour batter into ready pan and canopy prime with the semisweet chocolate chips.
- Bake at 350 levels F (one hundred seventy five levels C) for 30 to 35 minutes.
- 363 kcal
- fifty eight.6 g
- Ldl cholesterol
- 30 mg
- 15.eight g
- three.three g
- four.7 g
- 368 mg
* % Day by day Values are based mostly on a 2,000 calorie weight-reduction plan.
Recipe by Patty Moore
“This can be a fast and scrumptious chocolate cake. Very very chocolaty.”