1 (21 ounce) can LUCKY LEAF® Common or Premium Cherry Pie Filling
1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple
1 (18.25 ounce) package deal yellow cake combine
1 cup melted butter or margarine
1 (7 ounce) package deal shredded coconut*
1 cup chopped macadamia nuts**
- Preheat oven to 350 levels F.
- Calmly grease a 13×9-inch baking pan. Within the ready baking pan, layer undrained crushed pineapple, then LUCKY LEAF Cherry Pie Filling. Sprinkle dry cake combine excessive, smoothing evenly and overlaying the highest.
- Pour the melted butter or margarine excessive, overlaying evenly. Prime with the coconut and nuts.
- Bake for 50 to 60 minutes or till brown on prime and bubbly.
- Let cool half-hour. Serve heat or cooled.
- 557 kcal
- sixty three.eight g
- Ldl cholesterol
- forty two mg
- 33.four g
- fifty one%
- four g
- three.6 g
- 469 mg
* % Every day Values are based mostly on a 2,000 calorie food regimen.
Recipe by Fortunate Leaf
“Shredded coconut and macadamia nuts give this surprisingly easy cherry pineapple cake a scrumptious island taste.”