1 cup canola oil
2 (four ounce) jars carrot child meals
2 cups white sugar
2 cups all-function flour
2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
1/four teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon floor nutmeg
1 teaspoon floor cinnamon
1/four teaspoon floor allspice
- Preheat oven to 325 levels F (one hundred sixty five levels C). Grease and flour a ten inch tube pan.
- In a medium bowl, sift collectively the flour, baking powder, salt, nutmeg, cinnamon and allspice. Put aside.
- In a big mixing bowl, mix oil and child meals, then add eggs. Add sugar and blend nicely.
- Add the flour combination and blend till properly mixed.
- Pour batter into ready 10 inch tube pan. Bake at 325 levels F (one hundred sixty five levels C) for 1 hour, or till toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clear.
- Cool for 10 minutes within the pan, then end up onto a wire rack.
- 339 kcal
- forty three.7 g
- Ldl cholesterol
- forty five mg
- 17.three g
- zero.9 g
- three.three g
- one hundred fifty mg
* % Day by day Values are based mostly on a 2,000 calorie weight loss plan.
Recipe by Toni Wiggins
“Use child meals carrots to simply execute this carrot cake recipe with the right nutmeg, cinnamon, and allspice seasonings.”