1 (18.25 ounce) package deal white cake combine
1 (three.four ounce) package deal immediate butterscotch pudding combine
1 cup milk
1/2 cup vegetable oil
four egg whites
1/four cup confectioners’ sugar for dusting
- Preheat oven to 350 levels F (one hundred seventy five levels C). Grease and flour a ten inch Bundt pan.
- In a big bowl, mix cake combine, pudding combine, milk, oil and egg whites. Beat on low velocity for 30 seconds, then on medium velocity for two minutes. Pour batter into Bundt pan.
- Bake at 350 levels F (one hundred seventy five levels C) for 50 to 60 minutes, or till toothpick inserted into middle of cake comes out clear. Cool within the pan for 10 minutes, then end up onto a wire rack, and proceed to chill utterly.
- Sprinkle with confectioners sugar earlier than serving.
- 317 kcal
- forty four.1 g
- Ldl cholesterol
- 2 mg
- < 1%
- 14.2 g
- zero.four g
- three.eight g
- 433 mg
* % Day by day Values are based mostly on a 2,000 calorie weight loss plan.
Recipe by KITTEN49
“Use cake combine and butterscotch pudding combine to shortly and simply make this butterscotch cake recipe.”