1 (21 ounce) can blueberry pie filling
1 teaspoon lemon juice
1 (18.25 ounce) package deal white cake combine
half cup chopped pecans
half cup butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350 levels F (one hundred seventy five levels C).
- Unfold pie filling right into a 9×13 inch baking dish. Sprinkle evenly with lemon juice.
- In a big bowl, stir collectively cake combine, nuts, and melted butter till combination is crumbly. Sprinkle over pie filling.
- Bake in preheated oven for 25 to half-hour, till prime is mild brown.
- 296 kcal
- forty four.5 g
- Ldl cholesterol
- sixteen mg
- 12.5 g
- 1.7 g
- 2.1 g
- 274 mg
* % Every day Values are based mostly on a 2,000 calorie weight loss plan.
Recipe by MICHELLE
“This can be a fast and straightforward dessert with canned pie filling and white cake combine that I’ve made for years. You can also make a cherry model by substituting cherry pie filling and yellow cake combine. Serve heat with vanilla bean ice cream and luxuriate in! Walnuts could also be used as an alternative of pecans, if desired.”