1 (18.25 ounce) package deal yellow cake combine
1 (three.four ounce) package deal on the spot vanilla pudding combine
1/four cup white sugar
1/four cup water
three/four cup vegetable oil
1 (eight ounce) package deal cream cheese, room temperature
1 (sixteen.5 ounce) can blueberries, drained, juice reserved
1 cup confectioners’ sugar
1 hr 5 minutes
- Preheat oven to 350 levels F (one hundred seventy five levels C). Grease and flour a ten inch Bundt pan.
- In a big bowl, stir collectively cake combine, pudding combine and sugar. Make a properly within the middle and pour in water, oil, eggs and cream cheese. Beat on low velocity till blended. Scrape bowl, and beat four minutes on medium velocity. Stir within the blueberries. Pour batter into ready pan.
- Bake within the preheated oven for 50 to 60 minutes, or till a toothpick inserted into the middle of the cake comes out clear. Let cool in pan for 10 minutes, then end up onto a wire rack and funky utterly.
- Make Glaze: In a small bowl, mix confectioners’ sugar with 2 tablespoons reserved juice from the blueberries. Drizzle over cooled cake.
- 382 kcal
- forty eight.5 g
- Ldl cholesterol
- fifty six mg
- 19.9 g
- zero.eight g
- three.eight g
- 354 mg
* % Every day Values are based mostly on a 2,000 calorie weight-reduction plan.
Recipe by prissycat
“This cake is so moist and straightforward! It’s scrumptious served as a espresso cake or as a dessert. The blueberry glaze makes it a really fairly cake, too.”