1 (18.25 ounce) package deal white cake combine
1 (three ounce) package deal blackberry Jell-O®
half cup vegetable oil
1 1/2 cups blackberry wine
half cup chopped pecans
1 cup confectioners’ sugar
1/2 cup butter, softened
- Preheat oven to 325 levels F (one hundred sixty five levels C). Grease and flour on 9 or 10 inch tube pan. Put chopped pecans in backside of pan.
- Mix the cake combine, blackberry gelatin, eggs, oil, and 1 cup blackberry wine. Beat for two minutes then pour batter over prime of pecans.
- Bake at 325 levels F (one hundred sixty five levels C) for forty to forty five minutes or till cake checks achieved. Pour half of blackberry wine glaze over prime of cake whereas nonetheless heat. Let set for 10 minutes then take away cake from pan. Permit cake to chill absolutely earlier than pouring the remaining glaze on prime.
- To Make Blackberry Wine Glaze: Combine collectively the confectioner’s sugar, half cup blackberry wine, and the softened butter or margarine. Beat till clean.
- 407 kcal
- forty three.5 g
- Ldl cholesterol
- seventy eight mg
- 22.6 g
- zero.7 g
- four.four g
- 324 mg
* % Day by day Values are based mostly on a 2,000 calorie food plan.
Recipe by Suzanne Stull
“If you find yourself baking this cake, your home will odor so good!”