1 (18.25 ounce) package deal butter cake combine
1 (three.5 ounce) package deal on the spot vanilla pudding combine
1/four cup water
1/2 cup vegetable oil
eight ounces bitter cream
2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 levels F (one hundred seventy five levels C). Grease and flour two 9 inch spherical cake pans.
- In a big bowl, mix cake combine, pudding combine, eggs, water, oil and bitter cream. Beat with a mixer till clean. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Divide into two 9 inch pans. Bake at 350 levels F (one hundred seventy five levels C) for forty five minutes.
- Frost with Cream Cheese Frosting or Bitter Cream Chocolate Frosting.
- 243 kcal
- 30.7 g
- Ldl cholesterol
- 39 mg
- 12.9 g
- 1 g
- 2.9 g
- 209 mg
* % Day by day Values are based mostly on a 2,000 calorie food plan.
Recipe by Bobbie Kaye Bellamy
“A wealthy butter cake with chocolate chips. Frost it with Cream Cheese or Bitter Cream frosting.”