1 (18.25 ounce) package deal lemon cake combine
1/three cup white sugar
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1 cup apricot nectar
1 cup confectioners’ sugar
2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Grease and flour a ten inch tube pan. Preheat oven to 325 levels F (one hundred sixty five levels C).
- Mix cake combine with sugar, cooking oil, and apricot nectar. Beat for 2 minutes with mixer. Add eggs separately, beating for 30 seconds after every addition. Pour batter into pan.
- Bake for 50 to 60 minutes. Cool for 10 minutes within the pan earlier than turning out onto a plate.
- In a small bowl, combine lemon juice with confectioners’ sugar till you attain desired consistency. Drizzle glaze over sides of heat cake.
- 308 kcal
- forty three.2 g
- Ldl cholesterol
- 70 mg
- thirteen.7 g
- zero.four g
- four.1 g
- 285 mg
* % Day by day Values are based mostly on a 2,000 calorie weight-reduction plan.
Recipe by allday
“That is a simple recipe for moist lemon cake utilizing apricot nectar and lemon cake combine for surprisingly scrumptious outcomes.”