1 (18.25 ounce) package deal spice cake combine
2 (21 ounce) cans apple pie filling
1 teaspoon floor cinnamon
1 teaspoon floor nutmeg
1 teaspoon floor allspice
1 tablespoon white sugar
three/four cup butter
1 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 350 levels F (one hundred seventy five levels C.)
- Pour the cans of apple pie filling right into a 9 x thirteen inch rectangular pan.
- In a small bowl, combine collectively cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice and sugar. Sprinkle combination over pie filling.
- Pour the dry field of cake combine over apples. Dot with butter and scatter nuts on prime.
- Bake at 350 levels F (one hundred seventy five levels C) for forty five minutes to an hour, till cake is brown on prime and effervescent on the edges. Serve heat with ice cream or whipped topping.
- 227 kcal
- 30.1 g
- Ldl cholesterol
- 15 mg
- eleven.eight g
- 1.5 g
- 1.eight g
- 208 mg
* % Every day Values are based mostly on a 2,000 calorie weight loss plan.
Recipe by Marcia L. Cainion
“This cake was achieved on a whim making an attempt to think about one thing aside from the normal dump cake to serve for Memorial Day. It turned out excellent, particularly with some vanilla ice cream.”