1 1/2 cups all-objective flour
1 three/four teaspoons baking powder
1 cup white sugar
half cup margarine, softened
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 teaspoon almond extract
three/four cup entire milk
half cup brown sugar
1/2 cup margarine
2 tablespoons mild corn syrup
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
half cup heavy cream, or as wanted
1 pinch salt
three/four cup salted butter, softened
2 cups confectioners’ sugar, sifted
1 hr 25 minutes
- Preheat oven to 350 levels F (one hundred seventy five levels C). Line 12 cupcake cups with paper liners. In a bowl, whisk collectively the flour and baking powder.
- In a mixing bowl, completely cream collectively the sugar and half cup of margarine till very nicely blended. Beat within the eggs, separately, till completely mixed, and stir within the vanilla and almond extracts. Progressively beat within the flour combination, alternating with the milk, in a number of additions. Spoon the batter into the ready cupcake cups, filling them about 2/three full.
- Bake the cupcakes within the preheated oven till a toothpick inserted into the middle of a cupcake comes out clear, 20 to 25 minutes.
- To make caramel, Place the brown sugar, half cup margarine, corn syrup, and vanilla into a big saucepan over medium warmth, and convey the combination to a boil. Scale back warmth, and simmer till thickened, three to four minutes; take away from warmth and permit to chill to heat (not scorching) temperature. Add the cream, just a little at a time, till the caramel has the consistency of honey. Combine within the pinch of salt, and permit to chill to room temperature.
- Beat the salted butter with confectioners’ sugar in a bowl with an electrical mixer on medium velocity till the combination is fluffy; slowly add and beat within the caramel, a tablespoon at a time, beating till the frosting is clean.
- 526 kcal
- sixty two.5 g
- Ldl cholesterol
- seventy four mg
- 29.eight g
- forty six%
- zero.four g
- three.6 g
- 385 mg
* % Day by day Values are based mostly on a 2,000 calorie food plan.
Recipe by BakinMama
“A scrumptious cupcake with a to-die-for frosting! I got here up with this for my pal’s wedding ceremony–she needed one thing totally different for her wedding ceremony cake (cupcakes). It turned out so good that I needed to share!”